AX Solution Architect in Bangalore.
Provides strategic consultation and recommendations during the business processes analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support phases of the AX 2012 R3 system;
Actively promote high level quality standards for the IT landscape being implemented.
Embrace Agile practices and adhere to our guidelines in all phases of the SDLC;
Be a mentor: provide functional and technical oversight and coaching to other team members.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides strategic consultation and recommendations during the business processes analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support phases of the AX 2012 R3 system;
2. Conduct business process analysis, create solution design and prepare detailed functional and technical specifications for Developers and Functional Analysts to implement which are aligned with the proper AX modules use and the principle of the less customization as possible;
3. Working with Business and Functional Analysts, determine the gaps between requirements and AX 2012 R3 functionality and define workable solutions to bridge the gaps;
4. Estimates, designs, develops, performs peer code reviews, tests and signs-off work items to be delivered;
5. Provides technical oversight and coaching to others resolving complex and severe technical issues.
6. Participates, when applicable, with hand-on execution, in routine and non-routine construction, automation, data migration and implementation activities, ensuring successful implementation with architectural and operational requirements met;
7. Ensure architecture aligns with Enterprise Architecture standards/principles;
8. Maintains extensive knowledge of industry trends, and utilizes this knowledge to educate the other team members on opportunities to build better target solution architectures that support and drive business decisions;
9. Resolves routine and non-routine technical issues with minimal assistance and guidance;
10. Monitors AX system capacity and performance and recommends improvements as necessary;
11. Demonstrate deep knowledge of a wide variety of technology disciplines.
Bachelor in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems: or any other equivalent degree or experience.
Experience: Minimum 15 years professional experience in overall IT industry in IT systems design, development, deployment and support;
10 years of experience with business process design and improvement, in the scope of large ERP implementations;
5 years of experience in a Dynamics AX architecture role;
Proven record of applying AX in at least 3 full cycle implementations of large scale;
Previous management of teams of more than 5 developers.
Specific Skills Required: High level of English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
Technical Microsoft certifications and one or more functional certifications within Dynamics AX;
Through experience with core Dynamics AX development tools such as: .Net, X++ Morphyx, AIF, SSRS, SSIS & SSAS;
Proven capabilities to modify or create new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services;
Proven ability to design and develop RESTFul services and implementation of web services in AX for supporting integration between SOA applications;
Extensive understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 data structures and experience with Microsoft Data Migration Framework.
Thorough knowledge on AX 2012 for:
Sales and marketing;
Production order and scheduling including BOM, production Route, work orders, etc.;
Personal Qualities: Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization, with capability to influence decisions and lead others to achieve results;
Details oriented, analytical and investigation skills;
Ability to understand the big picture;
Elicitation and comprehension skills;
Ability to work in a complex international environment;
Responsive problem solver and proactive to take actions;
Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities
Travel: Travels to our facilities mainly located in France, UK, US and Taiwan are required. Percentage of working time of approximately 15-30%.