The Primavera Project Manager will report to the Program Leader and responsibilities include:
• Lead project execution from business requirements gathering, to support after go-live and transitioning to application support
• Partner with Primavera CoE team, ISS, Global Program Management, Solution Architecture & Design teams, and functional teams to provide solution delivery
• Own and complete dPMM (project management methodology) tollgate process for all programs
• Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to: design specifications, development, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and tollgate reviews.
• Provide technical leadership & oversight in the planning, evaluation, design, development, implementation, operation & control of the projects
• Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution team in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as requested by customer
• Identify and analyze project and technical risks and their impacts; define alternatives and prioritizations to meet program objectives
• Apply project management tools & Quality methodologies
• Train and mentor Primavera Project Managers, Planners and Resource Managers
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with minimum 6-10 years of experience in the application of information technologies to business solutions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading the development of IT systems, including working with all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle
• Minimum 3 years of Customer Project Management technical program leadership experience (Oracle Primavera preferred)