Serve as an Architect in the Business Applications COE (BA COE) Architecture team with a focus on Finance application technologies. Implement solutions leveraging standard Oracle applications technology to drive simplification and reusability. The scope includes BA COE supported applications, which include multiple Oracle ERP systems (Oracle EBS 184.108.40.206, R12, Demantra, and Primavera).
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance from a premier institute.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Oracle ERP (11.5.10 r2 or R12.x) with full-cycle implementation experience
- Release 11.5.10 or 12i implementation experience in Oracle GL, AP, AR, Costing, Cash management, FA, i-Receivables, i-payment, SLA, Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, PO, OM.
- PL/SQL, SQL Skills, ability to read and query Oracle tables, knowledge of Oracle API’s and Interface tables.
- Strong functional understanding of accounting, receivables and payables business processes.
- Extensive knowledge of systems analysis and design, and modelling.
- Experience in architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple countries and business units
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
- Ability to communicate and interact with Finance managers, Analysts
key Skills :
Oracle ERP (11.5.10 r2 or R12.x), Oracle GL, AP, AR, Costing, Cash management, FA, i-Receivables, i-payment, SLA, Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, PO, OM, PL/SQL, Oracle API\'s, Oracle Tables,