The candidate shall be responsible for securing and managing profitable customers for Usage and Revenue, Value Added and Mobility products and services in SEA
. This scope of services shall include all activities required towards this end, such as:
- Full and active involvement in the overall Sales Cycle from Identification to the Closure and Contracting.
- Qualify the leads in the area of Customer Value Management, Customer Retention, Usage Enhancement, Loyalty& Customer Experience Management Domain for Communication Service Providers in Europe. Make presentations to customer organizations (CMO/Marketing Director, Product Heads, Technical Heads).
- Preparing customer specific solution presentations, documents etc. Responding to RFI/RFP, customer questionnaire, etc…
- Negotiation of commercial terms and conditions
- Accountable for delivery to the customer coordinating with internal teams such as Project Teams, Marketing Teams, Technical Teams
- Responsible for all post sales account management activities including collections and customer satisfaction.
This position is open only for Singapore / Malaysian Nationals
Job Location - KL / SINGAPORE
Minimum 10 years of predominant sales experience into telecom industry in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam etc.
Work experience in reputed organizations in the domain in front ending roles, especially with leading mobile operators .Understanding of Telco networks, mobility, value added services and emerging technologies
MBA from a reputed institute would be a PLUS
Understanding of Telco Analytics, OSS/BSS, IN shall be an added advantage
The ability to work with cross cultural teams based out of India, SEA
key Skills :
Telco Analytics, OSS/BSS, IN, Telecom Sales, Mobility, Sales Director, Sales and Marketing, Telecom, Value Added