8-12 years of IT experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in eCommerce & digital marketing site implementations.
• Minimum 2 years of Hybris Multi-channel eCommerce suite experience & certification.
• Experience in Architecting global, large-scale eCommerce solutions, which span multiple countries and business units.
• Strong experience in Web Content Management solutions like Adobe CQ5, OpenText ECM, SiteCore, etc.
• Strong experience in Java/ J2EE Spring MVC framework based design and development.
• Experience in designing and leading B2B, B2C, multisite, multi-country & multi-language implementations of Hybris platform.
• Deep understanding of Hybris architecture, development practices, out-of-box features and capabilities.
• Working experience in Hybris modules including PCM, WCMS, OMS, CSM, Payments, Promotions & Vouchers, Advanced Personalization.
• Working experience in Hybris Platform capabilities including Mobile SDK, Impex, cronjobs, Solr Search, flexiblesearch, workflow, cockpit framework, etc.
• Working experience in UI testing frameworks
• Experience in Hybris OCI, web services API and integrations with enterprise systems including SAP and Oracle ERPs.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously, partnering with project managers from planning through execution and deployment.
• Drive to learn new technology and build in-depth expertise
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
key Skills :
Hybris Multi-channel eCommerce, Adobe CQ5, OpenText ECM, SiteCore, Java/ J2EE, Spring MVC framework, PCM, WCMS, OMS, CSM, Payments, Promotions & Vouchers, Advanced Personalization. Mobile SDK, Impex, cronjobs, Solr Search, flexiblesearch, workflow, cockpit framework