Hiring, IT Service Manager for Sydney, Australia. Only looking for local candidates (Australian Nationals or those who deputed to Australia from Tier-1 IT Services Companies).
Manages IT operations services such as helpdesk, systems, databases and/or applications. Ensures that 'best in class' services are provided to the end users and that procedures are standardized and aligned with industry best practice and the IT Information Library (ITIL) framework. through local IT teams or 3rd party service providers. Ensures teams are working within the Service Management guidelines for incident, problem, and change management. Partners with customer stakeholders to obtain and develop the business requirements and future business development plans and to translate them into IT solutions/services.
Key responsibilities of this role are
· Developing and implementing policies, standards and procedures for end user computing applications
· Manages a team responsible for lifecycle of the IT service, including SLA/SLO management, customer
satisfaction, and all other aspects of the service offer
· Consulting to business / customer security governance, asset management, capacity planning, training,
recovery and backup procedures
· Consulting to business / customer on development, testing, and implementation of efficient and cost effective
end user applications, systems, hardware and software packages, enterprise-wide network/systems and IT
· Analyzes problems or malfunctions takes corrective action and coordinates corrective actions with system
engineering or vendors
· Provides technical for monitoring server performance and capacity, and maintenance and trouble shooting of
hardware and software problems.
The applicant should have 8 years relevant experience in the following areas
· At least 2 years of experience managing large technology engagements
· A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
· Must have participated in several projects involving:
· Process Frameworks: IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000
· ITIL: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement
and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases.
· Engagements: Current State Assessment, Tool Deployment, Health Check, Service Catalog Design,
Application Alignment, Data Management Strategy, Process Maturity, Process Deployment.
· IT Service Management Tools: Remedy, HP OpenView, BMC Patrol, Tivoli.
· Common IT Operations Subareas: Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management, Security
Management, Operational Metrics, Operational Governance.
· IT Service Delivery
· IT Service Improvement and Metrics