This position is under the Channel Integration Leader, which leads all integration design and development work related to Integration of web application and document management and middleware.This role is related with the web / middleware integration development function and is responsible for projects development throughout the development lifecycle specifically in user Salesforce, web services, SOA, business process modelling and integration between varied systems and security.
The Salesforce developer in their role will:
- Participate in Agile-based projects to design, develop and implement scalable technical solutions that extend the existing functionality of salesforce.com and supporting applications.
- Support the whole team in projects and maintenance issues through the full development life cycle (development, testing, deployment, and maintenance).
- Act as the deployment engineer to deploy and reconcile change sets and deployment packages from all in-house and outside developers, and maintain proper source versioning.
- Act as the administrator to configure and support SFDC environment through development lifecycle
- Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as needed
- Gather and analyse business requirements for minor changes and enhancements
- 4+ years of experience with the salesforce.com developer, including Apex, Test Classes, triggers, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE, and Migration Tool.
- 3+ years of experience with salesforce.com architecture, design, and development.
- 3+years experience with the administrative and configuration side of Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience with the salesforce.com deployment process and source control.
- Strong Salesforce.com reporting skills
- Strong object-oriented development skills, such as Java.
- Familiarity with integrated development environments, such as Eclipse.
- Familiarity with the release management process.
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to address issues and walk users through resolution over the phone.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Representation in estimations for projects
- Create strong relationships across IT to expedite solution delivery
- Key contact for internal stakeholders to help in technology and design direction Quality Management
- Develop standards, templates, best practices and guidelines for work-products and processes
- Collaborate with project managers to plan, monitor and control solution delivery.
- Assist in risk identification and mitigation.
- Work with solution architects and vendors to ensure that quality standards are met
- Measure delivery performance and pro-actively evolve work-products and processes to improve it
- Completion of timely performance reviews"
key Skills :
Salesforce, Force.com, HTML, Apex, Test Classes, triggers, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, salesforce.com architecture