Looking for candidates who are currently in US or those with H-1B Visa.
System Analyst – Retail Store Systems
This is for one of our Client who is a leader in driving online and retail technology innovation for delivering best customer service, global, scalable, and cloud-based platform solutions. Their Retail Point of Sales team is chartered with implementing, extending and supporting the Point of Sales application and platform. We are looking for a POS development engineer or a System Analyst with experience in retail industry to support, maintain and deploy POS and Mobile POS applications.
- Provide 3rd level support to existing POS and mPOS application.
- Work with POS team and vendor partners to ensure routine business processes are clearly documented and that the solutions meet the requirements.
- Support all phases from plan to deploy of future releases of POS software and components
- System Analysis and development experience within the Retail Point of Sales Application.
- Assist in testing and validation activities to support releases and enhancements.
- Responsible for effective project management, including estimating, developing, and monitoring project plans.
- Ability to create and modify technical support documents and to share knowledge and expertise within the IT team.
- Prepare regular status reporting and updates to management.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to define and document the requirements.
- Assist in the development of the business case, recommend methods for achieving solution, performs requirements elicitation, and recommends the solution risk approach.
- Provides strategic consulting level support and guidance.
- Demonstrate an informed knowledge of a business area to assist in the definition of systems requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- POS Application Development Engineer, System Analyst and/or Support Analyst for major US retailer
- 3-5 years of support and development work experience in Java and/or .Net POS Application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field is desired (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted)
- Experienced in deploying and supporting retail software solutions
- Candidate must possess a strong attention to detail; superior follow-up skills and be result oriented with strong oral / written communications ability.
- Able to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to take on call shift periodically and periodically be available for 24/7 support
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, installing, maintaining, and patching applications.
- Familiarity with Distributed Computing Platforms.
key Skills :
POS, Point of Sales, Retail, Java, .Net, Retail Point of Sales Application, Mobile POS, Distributed Computing Platforms