Hirng an experienced Support Manager for supporting multiple applications in Finance portfolio.
As a support manager he/she should have strong understanding of ITIL practices of application / technology support. The person would oversee all aspects of production support for various applications along with 3rd party vendor products including incident resolution or proactive mitigation, change & problem management; would ensure compliance to all agreed SLAs and requirements. Shall also be responsible for overall planning and delivery of production changes and enhancements within the agreed timelines; and will be responsible overall for production stability. To this end, the manager will perform a variety of tasks including coordinating all resources and stakeholders, planning and setting milestones, assigning responsibilities and monitoring, summarizing and communicating progress and status.
- 10+ total software industry experience with at least 5 years in managing support/delivery teams.
- Have extensively worked with technologies:
- Oracle WebCenter (Capture / Imaging, BPM / SOA).
- Oracle Middleware Fusion /Oracle BI (OBIEE).
- Ownership of Support services for Finance applications.
- To ensure the 24x5 operation of Finance applications.
- To represent the team during any high impact incidents and through the problem review process
- Functional and line management
- Technical leadership and mentoring team members
- To understand and manage capacity in order to guarantee service availability.
- To report on service availability, project progress and service improvements.
- To maintain and execute the service continuity plan
- To build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Work with the business customer to prioritise functionality to deliver business benefit.
- Distribution of work to across support team.
- Assisting team members to ensure that they can succeed.
- Liaison with Technical as well as business stakeholders across different geographical locations.