Role: QA Lead [ESB]
Core skills required:
5+ years’ experience in QA
Experienced in SOAPUI, JMeter highly preferred
Specialized in testing and validating XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath Syntax, WebServices, REST, HTTP, SOAP messaging.
Specialized knowledge in ESB testing, fail over mechanism, auto-reprocessing scenarios, routing.
In-depth working knowledge of any ESB software. Webmethods knowledge highly preferred.
Solid understanding of regression testing/ continuous integration testing techniques.
Solid understanding of load/performance testing in an ESB/EAI environment.
Good understanding of Java, JEE / Oracle-DB based applications. Good SQL and shell scripting skills.
Detailed, End to end functional knowledge of each integration and business impact/priority.
Positive attitude, especially stake holder management, pleasant in nature and a strong team player with motivating skills.
Good to Have
3+ years’ experience in Retail domain is highly preferred.
Experience in leading a QA team, especially geographically remote team.
Solid knowledge of Integration testing best practices and SOA/ESB test automation framework.
· Create, review, and execute test plans and test cases based upon functional and software design specifications
· Work closely with Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Production Team, Operations, Development, and QA Engineers to understand the product requirements and use cases in order to deliver high quality software on an aggressive time line
· Review project assets and documentation and provide feedback for improvements
· Accurately assess level of effort to test and deliver a project on time and ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives, meeting commitments, and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
· Support our test and build infrastructure through test and deployment scripts to optimize the testing process
· Perform ad-hoc and regression testing of system components that are potentially affected by changes to application/system and introduction of new features/functionality
· Interface with 3rd parties, such as 3rd party software development companies, offshore system integrators, marketing affiliates, and parties that host applications and systems
· Be responsible for following through and making sure defects are reported and escalated appropriately
· Work to identify missing test cases and refine existing scripts for modularity and automation purposes
· Estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation and identify suitable regression suites
· Provide clear and detailed test status and risk assessment and communicate overall project health status