-Be a member of the Big Data Software development group
-Working in a small highly talented group of engineers evaluating and implementing massive data stores.
-Work on a crack team in areas such as data science, data security, and architecture design for a highly visible, very high transaction web presence.
-Build highly complex web analytic tools.
- 5 plus years developing some of the very best back end big data web service-based distributed data ingestion/processing software.
- Java, Linux
- Scala experience desired (not required)
- Strong application development experience. They need a software engineer that can create simple elegant code.
- Experience with one or more of the following...Hadoop, Redshift, Spark
- 5+ years of experience with Big Data technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data. Basic knowledge of MapReduce is necessary.
- Broad experience and understanding with real-time analytics and business intelligent platforms such as Tableau Software.
- Must be able to work with SQL Databases and several programming languages and statistical packages such as R, Java, Scala, Matlab or SPSS.
-MongoDB, Cassandra, Mark Logic, Teradata, Hadoop or any other Big Data Analytics and Tools are important skills to have experience in.
- Banking / Financial experience strongly preferred
Nice to have
-Machine learning skills.
-Data Science Familiarity
key Skills :
Big Data, Hadoop, Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, Big Data, Agile/Scrum, Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, MapReduce, Tableau, R, Java, Scala, Matlab or SPSS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Mark Logic, Teradata, Big Data Analytics