This is a diversity hiring, only those candidates will be considered.
Exp - 12+yrs
1.Bachelors or Masters degree in mechanical/ aerospace/ industrial/ manufacturing engineering from a premier institute.
2. Minimum 10 years of core-engineering experience with at least
3 years of managerial experience. Work experience with OEM
3. Strong expertise in mechanical design domain- Automotive/Jet Engine/ Gas Turbine/ Steam Turbine/Generators/ Space programs/ .. (specifically, the team works on cold section design for a turboprop engine)
4. Demonstrated communication/ program execution skills- Ability to deal with internal and external customers, Experience of resolving manufacturing/ assembly/ field issues, Experience of leading cross-functional teams to solve design/ manufacturing problems, Ability to build and nurture strong networks with adjacent organizations such as supply chain, sourcing, product support etc.
5. Strong interpersonal/ people leadership skills. Ability to handle conflicts, set right priorities, attract/ nurture/ coach/ grow talent.
6. Demonstrated ability to lead in a global, matrix organizational structure.