Business Analyst / Project Lead - Financial reporting in Fund Industry is a must with below skills and experience
The position is for a BA equal to a Project Lead
- Key requirement : Good knowledge of Financial reporting in Fund Industry.
- financial reporting operations experience, preferably inclusive of multiple global accounting and reporting standards (i.e. US GAAP, IFRS, etc.), as well as multiple global fund structures (i.e. RIC, OEIC, '33 Act Fund, SICAV, etc.).
- experience in the financial services industry
- experience implementing or supporting financial reporting software
Experience in Financial Reporting of Traditional (Mutual Funds) or Alternative funds (Hedge funds).
Requirements and Skillset:
- Good knowledge of Financial reporting or Investment banking.
- Total of 10 years work experience with a minimum of 2 years as lead/manager/BA.
- Led a team of at least 5 people in a global organization.
- Looking for Self-motivated individual with focus on results.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promoting culture of innovation and transparency.
- Identifying critical team members and come up with retention plan.
- Performance management, Rewards and recognition, Career planning of team.
- Ensuring Agile practices are being followed. Knowledge of Kanban is a bonus.
- Monitoring and mitigating project risks and come up with action plan in consultation with global team.
- Stakeholder management (Team, global managers, local managers).
- Ensure right utilization of team members. Assigning and monitoring tasks.
key Skills :
Fund Accounting, Business Analyst, SDLC, Financial Reporting, IFRS, US GAAP, RIC, OEIC, \'33 Act Fund, SICAV, Financial reporting in Fund Industry, implementing or supporting financial reporting software