Hiring, Cloud Solution Architect
- Help in coming up with the cloud strategy
- Providing strategic advisory in cloud implementation & transition projects & service development.
- Liaising with Implementations Team and providing them complete assistance in managing the escalations.
- Offering Solution Consultancy to Solution Architects & Sales Team based in Europe.
- Creating technical design documentation & implementation strategies & Coming up with Technical solution architecture.
- Engaging & coordinating with other internal units or third parties for critical issues, escalations & governance calls.
- leading new product implementation service development for Cloud Services and ongoing maintenance of existing implementation services
- Delivery management
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Experienced cloud infra architect with 12+ years of experience in IT implementation and relevant of 5 Years of hands-on experience with configuring, implementing, and troubleshooting network infrastructure connecting to Azure Public Cloud Provider, including a deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (VPCs, subnets, security groups, route tables, internet gateways, NACLs) authentication policies, DNS, cloud storage and domain management.
- Knowledge of information systems enterprise-wide architecture including knowledge of a wide range of foundational technology such as cloud services, servers and storage, virtualization, high availability, performance analysis and management, and enterprise infrastructure monitoring.
- Expert knowledge of cloud services from one or more of the primary Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) (i.e., Azure).
- Expertise in leading Azure reference architecture activities like solution designing, proof of concepts, including roadmaps driving the target architecture
- Knowledge in integrating Azure with on-prem services like AD, DNS, Firewalls, and load balancers with proper integration patterns and architectures
- Expertise with Cloud Infrastructure Security, IAM, Networking, Data Security and leveraging the right solutions in these areas is required.
- Experiences in SaaS, highly scalable data structure and algorithms.
- Familiar with several IaaS and PaaS technologies (like Azure SQL, DevOps, AKS, Container services etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, and evaluate existing and proposed business systems and procedures, develop requirements and identify system solutions in detailed measurable terms that achieve optimum performance and cost effectiveness.
- Knowledge of industry developments, business information systems and practices, development methods, procedures, standards, techniques, agile application life cycle, test driven. development, continuous integration of code development, and current cloud technologies.
- Experience in leading new product implementation service development for Cloud Services and ongoing maintenance of existing implementation services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a proven track record of continually looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Be a fast learner, ambitions, and comfortable working in high-pressure environments.
- Consultative approach. You will be client facing and will need to be able to convey complex themes and ideas in clear and concise language.
- Ability to prioritize work and drive for results within deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and solution provider.