Dynamics FinOps CONSULTANT (Dynamics AX)
- Managed Services (Support) for Application on Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Providing Dynamics 365 subject matter expertise in the area of Finance & Operations focusing on Supply Chain Management
- Configure Dynamics 365 including forms, workflows, reports and security
- Support the internal Supply Chain and Finance Super Users
- Identification of knowledge gap and suggesting training to users.
- Managing Documentation for Financial Support.
- Managing SLA and Reporting of Status along with SLA.
- Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advice on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Coordinate systems upgrade testing
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- A System Accountant with 2-4 years of experience in Financial ERP support and relevant 2 yrs of experience in Dynamics AX or 365.
- Experience with Dynamics AX (2009, 2012 & R3).
- Experience in working with SLA driven environment.
- Confident undertaking configurations / workflows within Dynamics AX/365
- Solid background in Supply Chain Management within AX/365
- Experience with SSRS Reports
- Experience in working with global customer support and ticketing systems.
- QA Experience or familiarity with testing strategies.
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO / CMMI).
- Knowledge of various Dynamics AX modules (Retail, Manufacturing, Media, etc)
- Certified with Dynamics AX (2009,2012 & R3)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritize work and drive for results within deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and solution provider.