Immediate opening for an Application Support Engineer who has experience supporting .NET Applications. As a member of our Product Support Team, you will have ample opportunity for technical growth, to learn state-of-the art technologies, and to be very hands on with the entire technology stack.
If you enjoy an entrepreneurial environment where your opinion counts, this is for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to user problems and questions regarding functionality, operations, input/output, and general operating procedures for applications
- Troubleshoot system related problems; coordinate with relevant System Administrators regarding user support and problem resolution
- Produces and maintains a variety of reports and/or queries as required and/or requested
- Provide internal and external client support to our tools and applications
- Installation, configuration and patching of internal tools with support from our engineering department
- Analyze, develop and maintain documentation including FAQs, Knowledge Base articles, troubleshooting guides and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Configuration management including allocation of VM’s, storage, memory, etc. to environments
- Troubleshoot to resolution performance and stability issues within live environments
Desired Candidate Profile
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- Administrative experience supporting Relativity
- Administrative experience supporting Nuix
- 3 or more years of experience supporting .NET Applications preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior Scripting experience a plus using PowerShell or Python
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, and Microsoft development tools, etc.
- Ability to read source code, log files, and correlate errors reported in logs with source code
- Ability to profile and monitor network, disk, SQL Server and other infrastructure components
- Willingness to work flexible hours to help support the demands of our eDiscovery business
- Readiness to work across partial US hours during training