Hiring, MS Dynamics CRM Support Engineer with excellent communication skills.
- The candidate will act as a technical SME for the CRM system. The individual will be
responsible for supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform and the ideal candidate will
have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, reporting,
dashboards and security model. Additional areas of responsibility may include project
management, and support service management.
- The candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple
demands from a large user base. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365
CRM in all technical and functional areas.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, understanding customer requirements and work within
escalation process to resolve more advanced issues.
- Support and resolve incidents and problem tickets over phone/ email/remote meeting with
- Collaborate with engineering and product delivery teams to understand product and project
- Any Graduate with 2-to-4-year Experience of functional knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics
CRM, preferably holding Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications or currently studying for
- Experienced in User Configs, Data Import, and Export.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skill.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to learn technical concepts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels.
- Experience in XRM Toolbox (Optional)
- Good at debugging apps
- Basic understanding of Database technologies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge (Formulas, Pivot)
key Skills :
MS Dynamics CRM 365, Support Engineer, Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, reporting