Hiring, Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials ERP Consultant
- Knowledge of Product functionalities (Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP)
• Configurations/Hands-On, as per requirement on Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP.
• Interacting with Business teams in case of new requirements or training.
• Identifying Gaps in Oracle Solution w.r.t. Business Needs.
• Bugs & User Issue Resolution.
• Period Closing and Month-end Reconciliation with Sub-Ledgers with GL.
• Coordinating with Oracle Support and getting the issues and enhancements resolved.
• Requirement Gathering for enhancements and Sign Offs.
• Walkthrough with the development team and provide clarifications.
• Conducting UAT and securing Sign Offs for new requirements.
• Maintaining SLAs and resolving issues within them.
• Flexibility to work in Canada/UK timings as per requirement.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
• Issue tracking through JIRA and other tools.
• Communication on progress with all stakeholders.
• Maintaining a good relationship with the Oracle Support team.
• Be aware of financial regulations such as IFRS/US GAAP/India Taxes-GST/ICDS etc. which can influence product features.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Overall 4-7 years of IT industry experience in Implementation/Upgrade/Support of Oracle ERP and at least 2 years in Oracle Fusion Cloud
key Skills :
Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials, Oracle Fusion Cloud, US GAAP, IFRS, India Taxes,