Hiring, Microsoft Dynamics 365, 2-5 years of relevant experience.
As a Senior Engineer/Engineer on the Dynamics 365 team you will be responsible for the configuration, customization, integration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in line with our multichannel customer engagement product.
This role reports to the Engineering Manager Dynamics 365, as a core member of the development team focused on delivery of features and functionality on a defined release schedule. In this role you will need to collaborate effectively with multiple cross-geographical teams that include developers, testers, product managers, client implementation specialists, client operations and DevOps.
- Provide effective solutions to the product requirements
- Timely and quality delivery of the work items assigned to you
- Do configuration/customization/coding for Dynamics 365 along with the team
- Help the team in troubleshooting and resolving deployment/development issues
- Engage with Microsoft support to troubleshoot platform issues
- Conduct peer code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Participate and contribute in requirement discussions
- Provide effort estimations
- Innovation and implementing new technologies and tools
- Collaborate with the other product teams across geographies
- Able to coach and mentor the team
- Should write documentation on features
- Technical skills required:
4+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Experience on version 9.x is
2+ years of the .NET framework using C#.
- Should be good with OOPS Concepts
- Should have a basic understanding of design Patterns.
- Must have a strong background in Web API Or Advance Queries
using Fetch XML.
Strong Background in Java-Script & JSON.
Must have worked on UCI/ Model-Driven Apps
Must have good knowledge of Dynamics solutions and deployments
Must have good troubleshooting experience
Must have a good understanding of OOB Dynamics 365 capabilities
(Workflows, BPF, Business Rules, Security Model, etc.)
Must have 1+ years of extensive experience with Power Automate/Flow or
Power Apps or Power Apps Portal (One of these is required with Hands-On
Strong experience in designing and deploying customizations.
Areas in Dynamics must have experience in:
- Marketing (Customer Journey, Marketing Form, Marketing Email)
Required Soft Skills:
Excellent written & communication skills
Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible, and willing to learn
Must be able to handle complex problems independently
Ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines
Willingness to work in a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Should know the Agile methodology
- Technical skills good to have:
SSIS Integration (Data migration, Sql server integration services)
SSRS Reports (Sql server reporting services)
Azure Logic Apps (not mandatory)
Experience in the Healthcare domain
ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF
Microsoft Graph API
Microsoft Teams Development
PCF (power apps component framework)
Dynamics 365 certifications
key Skills :