Digital Innovation & Emerging Technology Lead with below skills and expertise.
Designation - Deputy Manager IoT Application
• Responsible for leading transformational project by creating IoT platform and developing enterprise IoT cloud (AWS/Microsoft /MQTT) framework across departments
• Responsible for leading and deploying IOT cloud-based projects with various business functions across the company
• Responsible for establishing the Centre of Excellence (COE) team for deploying and support IoT projects.
• Responsible for managing IT-OT integration Manage SCADA, PLC & DCS through IoT technology especially manufacturing and Engineering & Maintenance (BMS, EMS & PCS).
• Develop a strategy of Industry 4.0/ Pharma 4.0 and implementation plan for all IoT based cloud enterprise applications launching and manage projects across the organization.
• Responsible for identifying IoT use cases and review with business users on the progress status and process improvements.
• Develops channels of communication to ensure the free flow of information on objectives, highlights, challenges and key focus areas across the team.
• Leading and managing IoT Integration with the new capabilities (AI/ML) across various locations and drive and manage IoT framework vision & roadmap.
• Understand the critical business processes needs in various departments/operations of the organization and suggest the best IoT solutions / ensure development and implementation.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• B. Tech /B. E /MTech Electronics and Communications or Computer Science or Information Technology
• Expertise in managing all IoT based application projects, creating and managing the estimates, project plan, project governance, budget, resource allocation, risk and quality management
• Must have an experience of leading end to end IoT project deployment/integration with other technology (AI/ML services)
• Must have an experience in managing IoT platforms and architecture (AWS /Microsoft /IBM/MQTT).
• Must have experience in IoT Transformational projects and conceptual understanding of Industry 4.0/ Pharma 4.0
• Must have working experience Industrial Automation and Line integration projects in the Engineering and Manufacturing process
• Must have experience in IT-OT integration projects, the experience of handling SCADA, PLC and other Operational Technology
• Must have an experience of line integration with energy monitoring system, integration with Building Management System, Energy Monitoring System and
• Expertise in ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to support organization business needs & achieve high customer satisfaction from business users
• Must have functional experience of cloud platform with basic understanding of design and development of IoT solutions using AWS/Microsoft services.
• Minimum 8 years experiences as Lead IoT Application and minimum 5 experience in Industrial Automation and Instrument Engineering
• Strong Leadership quality and excellent presentation skills (oral and written) and proven ability to elicit cooperation from senior leaders and other stakeholders
• Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
• Excellent team collaboration skills, ability to lead, and motivate cross-functional teams.
key Skills :
IoT, MQT,TIndustrial Automation,Estimation,industry 4.0,IIOT,Budget Management,IoT project integration,Pharma 4,.0IoT based application projects,IoT enterprise IoT cloudIoT ManagerProject ManagementCloudMicrosoftPlanningManufacturing ProcessAWSIt Transformation, IoT Programming